EGYPTIAN BLACK CUMIN OIL 100ML
- Natural, filtered and cold-pressed black cumin oil to refine your meals or as a high-quality dietary supplement
- High-quality black cumin oil from quality seeds, extracted from real black cumin from Egypt
- Black cumin oil is filtered and therefore has a slightly hot, spicy and pleasantly mild taste. The taste is perfect for all kinds of foods such as salads, dressings, in yoghurt, juice or honey
- Black cumin oil contains valuable nutrients, trace elements, vitamins and provitamins (multiply saturated fatty acids, vitamin B1, B2 and B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, selenium, zinc, copper, beta carotene)
- Produced in Germany using a cold press method, the valuable ingredients of seeds are not damaged. Cold-pressing at low temperatures promises a gentle process for the best from nature.
Black cumin oil from Egypt
One teaspoon of black cumin oil two to three times a day, about 30 minutes before meals
- Developed and manufactured in Germany under strictest production and hygiene regulations
- Quality management thanks to regular testing by independent laboratories.
- Laboratory-tested for heavy metals, moulds, pesticides, salmonella, E. Coli etc.
- No preservatives or critical nutrients such as lactose, gluten, soya, nuts, alcohol and GMO
Store at room temperature and protect from light. Once opened, store in a fridge and use within 3 months.